El Pueblo provides a full range of legal and other support services to immigrants seeking family reunification, citizenship, and protection from persecution and violence.
Your donation will help El Pueblo provide the following services:
- Immigration Legal Services
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Family Literacy Program
- Translation and Interpretation Services
- Advocacy and accompaniment to help immigrants access local services
Our work helps immigrants while also making the Gulf Coast a better community ensuring that:
- Children enroll and stay in school
- Increase in English fluency
- Communities are safer by aiding law enforcement
- The immigrant community contributes fully to the growing local economy
We are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations to El Pueblo are tax-exempt.
You can donate via credit card or PayPal, or by mailing cash, a check, or a money order made out to El Pueblo at P.O. Box 145, Biloxi, MS 39533.
We thank you for your support.