Trauma-focused counseling for victims (adults and children) of domestic violence or other violent crimes. We connect clients with licensed professionals including clinical counselors and social workers
El Pueblo's Mental Health Services
1. In partnership with Southern Christian Services, El Pueblo provides free trauma counseling to victims of domestic violence and other violent crimes.
2. The Mujeres Unidas’ programs focus on parenting and mental health issues; providing support to immigrant women in the community.
3. We partnered with the Center for Violence Prevention to provide a workshop for Mujeres Unidas on Human Trafficking and Domestic Violence.
4. We use social media platforms to educate and empower immigrants regarding mental health issues, producing and sharing videos in Spanish and indigenous dialects, recognizing that many of our constituents do not read and write and many speak a Guatemalan dialect
5. In partnership with MS-AAP, EL Pueblo provided free trauma counseling for children affected by the ICE raids.
Biloxi – Open from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday for appointments. Please call (228) 436-398 to make an appointment for legal consultation.
Forest – Open 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday for appointments. Please call (601) 564-7148 to make an appointment for legal consultation.
Please call first to schedule an appointment because we are not generally able to take walk-ins. However, if you are in an emergency situation involving the threat of immediate violence, we will attend to you immediately. You may also schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.