Here’s how to get in touch with us! We look forward to hearing from you!
- We are open from 9am until 5 pm Monday through Thursday. Please call first to schedule an appointment because we are not generally able to take walk-ins. However, if you are in an emergency situation involving the threat of immediate violence, we will attend to you immediately.
- Please call (228) 436-3986 or email email@example.com to make an appointment for legal consultation or translation services or to learn more about evening ESL classes, the Mujeres Unidas Women’s Group, the Affordable Care Act Navigator, and other services.
- Our staff speaks English and Spanish. Please leave a message with your name and phone number so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.
- We moved! Our new office is located at 425B Division St., Biloxi, MS 39530. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 145, Biloxi, MS 39533.
- Also, we have opened an additional office in Forest, MS located at 203 E 1st St., Forest, MS 39074.